Dr. Trumbore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office729 Grove Avenue
Southampton, PA 18966Phone(215) 355-9634Fax(215) 357-7540
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1982 - 1984
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsRecurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis: vaginal epithelial cell susceptibility to Candida albicans adherence.David J. Trumbore, Jack D. Sobel> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1986 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: