Dr. Wolken is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCommander Usa-Meddac-Ak Attn Mcuc Mmd Qm (Credentials)
1060 Gaffney Rd Ste 7440
Fort Wainwright, AK 99703Phone(907) 353-5418Fax(907) 353-4847
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Hospital of South BendResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Peritoneal metallothionein content in patients with end-stage renal disease on or not on peritoneal dialysis.Alscher, D. M., Biegger, D., Mettang, T., Dunst, R., Wolken, D., Kuhlmann, U., Fritz, P.> ;Perit Dial Int. 2001 Mar 31
- [The abdominal emergency after heart surgery interventions].Wolken, D., Hellberg, K., Thon, K. P.> ;Langenbecks Arch Chir Suppl Kongressbd. 1998
- [Implantation metastases in incidental gallbladder carcinoma after laparoscopic cholecystectomy].Wolken, D., Voggenreiter, B., Thon, K. P.> ;Langenbecks Arch Chir Suppl Kongressbd. 1997
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: