Dr. Bova is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S First Ave
101 1740 Loyola University Medical Center
Maywood, IL 60153Phone+1 708-216-9000Fax+1 708-216-9033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Davide Bova is a radiologist and nuclear medicine physician in Maywood, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, and Loyola Medicine. He received his medical degree from University of Florence Faculty of Medicine in 1986. He is experienced in positron emission tomography, nuclear medicine, breast imaging, cardiac ct / mri, and tumor imaging. Dr. Bova performs Breast Imaging and Interventions.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1997 - 2000
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Istituto di Scienze RadiologicheSpecialist, Diagnostic Radiology, 1987 - 1990
- University of Florence Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2026
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Differentiating Oncocytic Renal Tumors from Chromophobe Renal Cell Carcinoma: Comparison of Peak Early-phase Enhancement Ratio to Clinical Risk Factors and Rater Predi...Hiten D Patel, Kevin Huai, Nicholas Elliott, Deanna L Thorson, Goran Rac, Maria M Picken, Marcus L Quek, Davide Bova, Gopal N Gupta> ;European Urology Open Science. 2022 Dec 1
- Evaluation of lymphocytic thyroiditis in children with quantitative gray-scale ultrasound echo intensity using a PACS-based tool.Iclal Erdem Toslak, Aneliya Stoyanova Maleeva, Brendan Martin, Davide Bova, Ayse Irem Kilic, Güliz A. Barkan, Jennifer E. Lim-Dunham> ;Clinical Imaging. 2020 Oct 1
- 2 citationsIntegration of Peer Review in PACS Results in a Marked Increase in the Discrepancies Reported.Joseph H. Yacoub, Poitr Obara, Davide Bova> ;AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Proposed Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines Would Increase Deaths, Experts SayApril 22nd, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: