Dr. Kumar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Lenmore Drive
Old Bethpage, NY 11804Phone(646) 944-5556Fax(516) 663-2953
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- T1ρ and T2 Relaxation Times Are Associated with Progression of Hip OsteoarthritisC Wyatt, S Lee, D Kumar, L Nardo> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- COVID-19: Plan International Donates 100,000 Protective Masks to LaosMay 15th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: