Dawn P Lantz, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Heart AssociationBasic Life Support for the Professional Rescuer
Education & Training
- University of South CarolinaDoctorate, Nursing Science, 1998 - 2001
- University of Tennessee-KnoxvillePost-Masters Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner, 1994 - 1994
- University of North Carolina Asheville Business coursework, Pre-requisites for MBA, 1988 - 1989
- University of MarylandMasters, Clinical Specialist: Maternal-Child Nursing, 1980 - 1984
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania BS, Nursing, Cum Laude, 1975 - 1979
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Harriott Hampton Faucette (Research) Award Graduate School of Women’s Studies, University of South Carolina, 2001
- American Nurses Psychiatric AssociationMember
OfficeNE 94th Court
Vancouver, WA 98664
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: