Dr. Pavot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1950 Mountain View Ave
Longmont, CO 80501Phone(303) 776-4824
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1998 - 2003
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsA pathologist's perspective on bone marrow aspiration and biopsy: I. Performing a bone marrow examination.Roger S. Riley, Thomas F. Hogan, Dawn R. Pavot, Robert Forysthe, Davis Massey, Eileen Smith, Lou Wright, Jonathan Ben-Ezra> ;Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis. 2004 Jan 1
- 1 citationsWarm ischemia lung protection with pinacidil: an ATP regulated potassium channel opener.Daniel G. Tang, Dawn R. Pavot, Michelle M Mouria, Dana M Holwitt, Neri M. Cohen> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2003 Aug 1
- 4 citationsLiesegang rings in a submental mass : Fine-needle aspiration with histologic correlationDawn R. Pavot, Kristen A. Atkins, Celeste N. Powers> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2001 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: