Dr. Rider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUPMC- East Hospital
2775 Mosside Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146Phone(412) 357-3024Fax(412) 647-4486
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dawn Rider is a physiatrist in Monroeville, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UPMC St. Margaret and UPMC East. She received her medical degree from UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School and completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. She has been in practice for 28 years. She is Medical Director of the Acute Rehabilitation Unit at UPMC- East hospital, and specializes in inpatient rehabilitation. She is experienced in neuro-rehabilitation, general physical medicine and rehabilitation, cerebrovascular disease, and orthopaedic rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1990 - 1993
- Overlook HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- False positive perfusion lung scintiscans in tetraplegic patients: a case series.More O'Ferrall, D. J., Cohn, J. R., Rider-Foster, D.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999 Oct
- Superiority of motor level over single neurological level in categorizing tetraplegia.Marino, R. J., Rider-Foster, D., Maissel, G., Ditunno, J. F.> ;Paraplegia. 1995 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: