Are you Dr. Peppler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 N Waldrop Dr
Arlington, TX 76012Phone(817) 277-9415Fax(817) 277-0360
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dawnette Peppler, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Arlington, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsThe Role of Breastfeeding in Sudden Infant Death SyndromeKristine L. S. P. McVea, Paul D. Turner, Dawnette K. Peppler> ;Journal of Human Lactation. 2000 Feb 1
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial HospitalArlington, Texas