Are you Dr. Naik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office688 White Plains Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583Phone+1 914-723-3322Fax+1 914-723-3592
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dayan Naik, MD is a cardiologist in Scarsdale, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC Health and Hospitals/Elmhurst)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1975
- Edgewater HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Karnataka Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsAssociation Between the Use of Thiazide Diuretics and the Risk of Skin Cancers: A Meta-Analysis of Observational StudiesDoosup Shin, Eun Sun Lee, Joonseok Kim, Lucy Guerra, Dayan Naik, Xavier Prida> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine Research. 2019 Mar 18