Dr. Kleto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9123 Cross Park Dr
Knoxville, TN 37923Phone(865) 524-2442Fax(865) 637-0776
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1984 - 1987
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1984 - 2008
- TN State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsSquamous-cell carcinoma of the anus in condyloma acuminatum. Successful treatment with preoperative chemotherapy and radiation.Thomas W. Butler, Jeffrey Gefter, Dean Kleto, Edwin H. Shuck, B. W. Ruffner> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1987 Apr 1
- Knoxville Plastic Surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto Becomes First Doctor in East Tennessee to Complete Kybella TrainingOctober 5th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: