- Dr. Dean Wickel, MD is a vascular surgeon in New Albany, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License2012 - 2015
- KY State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Neutrophil migration into the peritoneum is P-selectin dependent, but sequestration in lungs is selectin independent during peritonitis. Wickel, D. J., Mercer-Jones, M., Peyton, J. C., Shrotri, M. S., Cheadle, W. G.; Shock. 1998 Oct.
- Inhibition of neutrophil migration at the site of infection increases remote organ neutrophil sequestration and injury. Mercer-Jones, M. A., Heinzelmann, M., Peyton, J. C., Wickel, D., Cook, M., Cheadle, W. G.; Shock. 1997 Sep.
- The pulmonary inflammatory response to experimental fecal peritonitis: relative roles of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and endotoxin. Mercer-Jones, M. A., Heinzelmann, M., Peyton, J. C., Wickel, D. J., Cook, M., Cheadle, W. G.; Inflammation. 1997 Aug.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Health Plus
- UniCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Dean Wickel, Dr. Dean Wickel, MD, Dr. D Wickel, Dr. Dean J Wickel