Debbie Ann Soldano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a Nurse Practitioner, board certified. I manage the division of Surgical Oncology at UCSD Moores Cancer. My practice specializes in treating pancreas and appendix cancers, peritoneal mesotheliomas, carcinomatosis of the peritoneal cavity and colon cancers metastatic to the peritoneal cavity and liver.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Education & Training
- Georgetown UniversityNP, 2014
- Georgetown UniversityF.N.P & M.S., Nursing, 2014
- University of CincinnatiB.S., Nursing, 2000
- Bethesda School of Nursing/Cincinnati State CollegeAssociate, Nursing, 1994
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- First Annual New York Times Job Market Nursing Award for excellence in patient care New York Times, 2003
- Inaugural Excellence in Stewardship Award UCSD, 2013
- Health care provider of the year Cincinnati Business Courier, 2004
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in thin melanoma patientsHershko DD, Robb BW, Lowy AM, Ahmad SA, Ramadas GH, Soldano DA, Sussman, JJ, Journal of Surgical Oncology, 1/15/2006
- Clinical significance of bacterial cultures form 28 autologous islet cell transplant solutionsWray CJ, Ahmad SA, Lowy AM, D’Alessio DA, Gelrud A, Choe KA, Soldano DA, Matthews JB, Rodriguez-Rilo HL, Pancreatology, 1/1/2005
- Reduced morbidity and mortality following cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal hyperthermic perfusionAhmad SA, Sussman JJ, Kim J, Soldano DA, Pennington L, Lowy AM, Annals of Surgical Oncology, 1/1/2004
- Join now to see all
OfficeMoores Cancer Center
3855 Health Sciences Dr
La Jolla, CA 92093Phone+1 858-822-6243Fax+1 858-228-9787
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: