Are you Dr. Billmire?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 87 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-4681Fax+1 317-274-4491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Billmire, MD is a general surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAddressing the diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas of ovarian immature teratoma: Report from a clinicopathologic consensus conference.Farzana Pashankar, Krisztina Hanley, Michelle Lockley, Sara Stoneham, Marisa R Nucci, Miguel Reyes-Múgica, Esther Elishaev, Russell Vang, Jennifer Veneris, Heather Ryt...> ;European Journal of Cancer. 2022 Sep 1
- Management of Germ Cell Tumors in Pediatric Patients.Brent R. Weil, Deborah F. Billmire> ;Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America. 2021 Feb 3
- 6 citationsOutcomes of adolescent males with extracranial metastatic germ cell tumors: A report from the Malignant Germ Cell Tumor International Consortium.Furqan Shaikh, Dan Stark, Adriana Fonseca, Ha Dang, Caihong Xia, Mark Krailo, Farzana Pashankar, Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, Thomas A. Olson, James Nicholson, Matthew J....> ;Cancer. 2021 Jan 15
- Join now to see all