Deborah Cabaniss, MD
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia P&S
- 903 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 744-6391
Dr. Cabaniss's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Cabaniss's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Psychiatry
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Cabaniss's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Cabaniss's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Course and lab: a new model for supervision. Cabaniss, D.L., Arbuckle, M.R.; Acad Psychiatry. 2011-01-01.
- Is that an unconscious fantasy or an automatic thought? Challenges of learning multiple psychotherapies simultaneously. Gastelum, E.D., Hyun, A.M., Goldberg, D.A., Stanley, B., Sudak, D.M., Cabaniss, D.L.; J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry. 2011.
- Points of contact: using first-person narratives to help foster empathy in psychiatric residents. Deen, S.R., Mangurian, C., Cabaniss, D.L.; Acad Psychiatry. 2010-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Deborah Cabaniss, Dr. Deborah Cabaniss, MD, Dr. D Cabaniss, Dr. Deborah Levine Cabaniss
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cabaniss's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Rosalinda Viloria, MD
- Martin Maurer, MD
- Milton Viederman, MD
- Rajasekhar Addepalli, MD
- Jean Dowling, MD
- Charlene Thomesen, MD
- Amy Meyer, DO
- Eden Honig, DO
- Normanita Asprec, MD
- Ilana Zylberman, MD