Dr. Fretwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDepartment of Anesthesiology
Stanford School of Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2016 - 2019
- HCA HealthONEInternship, Transitional Year, 2015 - 2016
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2015, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsEvidence supports blind screening for internal malignancy in dermatomyositis: Data from 2 large US dermatology cohorts.Hayley W. Leatham, Courtney R. Schadt, Sarah Chisolm, Deborah Fretwell, Lorinda Chung, Jeffrey P. Callen, David Fiorentino> ;Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- 14 citationsMacrophage phagocytosis alters the MRI signal of ferumoxytol-labeled mesenchymal stromal cells in cartilage defects.Hossein Nejadnik, Olga Lenkov, Florian Gassert, Deborah Fretwell, Isaac Lam, Heike E. Daldrup-Link> ;Scientific Reports. 2016 May 13
- 20 citationsPPARγ Promotes Growth and Invasion of Thyroid Cancer Cells.William M. Wood, Vibha Sharma, Kevin T. Bauerle, Laura A. Pike, Qiong Zhou, Deborah L. Fretwell, Rebecca E. Schweppe, Bryan R. Haugen> ;Ppar Research. 2011 Dec 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: