Dr. Haisch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-342-5155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2018
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsClinical Characteristics and Molecular Profiles of Lung Cancer in EthiopiaTewodros Haile Gebremariam, Deborah A. Haisch, Helen Fernandes, Dawit Kebede Huluka, Amsalu Bekele Binegdie, Mathewos A. Woldegeorgis, Wondwosen Ergetie, Aschalew Work...> ;JTO Clinical and Research Reports. 2021 Jul 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: