Dr. Harrigan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Industrial Pkwy
Lyndonville, VT 05851
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beverly HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- President New Hampshire Medical Society, 2017
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- MEDITECH Furthers Commitment to Customers’ Virtual CareApril 29th, 2020
- Goodwin Community Health Center to Host Medical ResidentsAugust 21st, 2020
- Frisbie Memorial HospitalRochester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: