Dr. Lowery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 W 10th Ave
N411 Doan Hall
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-8487Fax(614) 293-8153
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals - OhioHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- OSUWMC EEI Sequential Cataract Patient Experience Project Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01Deborah Lowery, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPreoperative Multimodal Analgesia Decreases Postanesthesia Care Unit Narcotic Use and Pain Scores in Outpatient Breast Surgery.Jenny C. Barker, Kaitlin K. DiBartola, Corinne Wee, Nicole Andonian, Mahmoud Abdel-Rasoul, Deborah Lowery, Jeffrey E. Janis> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2018 Oct 1
- OSUWMC EEI Sequential Cataract Patient Experience ProjectDecember 21st, 2016
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChillicothe, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: