Dr. Pevsner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8110 Royal Palm Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33065Phone(954) 341-4200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Musculoskeletal Radiology, 2005 - 2006
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 2000 - 2005
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsAcetabular Labral Tears and Cartilage Lesions of the Hip: Indirect MR Arthrographic Correlation With Arthroscopy—A Preliminary StudyMichael B. Zlatkin, Deborah Pevsner, Timothy G. Sanders, Chris R. Hancock, Cesar E. Ceballos, Mauricio F. Herrera> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2010 Mar 1
- 11 citationsFlexor femoris muscle complex: grading systems used to describe the complete spectrum of injuryChristopher R. Hancock, Timothy G. Sanders, Michael B. Zlatkin, Paul D. Clifford, Deborah Pevsner> ;Clinical Imaging. 2009 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: