Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3350 La Jolla Village Dr., 112-C
San Diego, CA 92161Phone+1 619-543-1967Fax+1 858-552-7466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Watson is an otolaryngologist in San Diego, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including VA San Diego Healthcare System and UC San Diego Medical Center – Hillcrest. She received her medical degree from Keck School of Medicine of USC and has been in practice 25 years. She specializes in facial plastic surgery and is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and plastic and reconstructive microsurgery.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1992 - 1998
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Reducing Risks in Facial Plastic Surgery.David B Hom, Deborah Watson> ;Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2023 May 1
- Reducing Surgical Risks in the Rhinoplasty Patient.Deborah Watson, Kayva L Crawford> ;Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2023 May 1
- 7 citationsCOVID-19 and the Otolaryngology Residency Match: Rising Incidence of Home Matches.Jeffrey D Bernstein, Matthew Harmon, Deborah Watson> ;The Laryngoscope. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Neurobiology Of Spatial Reversal LearningNational Institute Of Mental Health2006–2008
- VA San Diego Healthcare SystemSan Diego, California
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: