Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3350 La Jolla Village Dr., 112-C
San Diego, CA 92161Phone(619) 543-1967Fax(858) 552-7466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Watson is an otolaryngologist in San Diego, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including VA San Diego Healthcare System and UC San Diego Medical Center – Hillcrest. She received her medical degree from Keck School of Medicine of USC and has been in practice 25 years. She specializes in facial plastic surgery and is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and plastic and reconstructive microsurgery.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 1992 - 1998
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Transmission of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. fragariae Through Stolons in Strawberry Plants.Pastrana, A. M.,Watson, D. C.,Gordon, T. R.> ;Plant Dis.. 2019 Apr 02
- 25 citationsRecruitment of Pontin/Reptin by E2f1 amplifies E2f transcriptional response during cancer progressionAmy Tarangelo, Nathanael Lo, Rebecca Teng, Eunsun Kim, Linh Le, Deborah Watson, Emma E. Furth, Pichai Raman, Ursula Ehmer, Patrick Viatour> ;Nature Communications. 2015 Dec 7
- 6 citationsTissue-engineered cartilage for facial plastic surgeryDeborah Watson, Marsha S. Reuther> ;Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Neurobiology Of Spatial Reversal LearningNational Institute Of Mental Health2006–2008
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: