Dr. Winiger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office565 Lakeview Pkwy
Vernon Hills, IL 60061Phone(847) 955-9008Fax(847) 955-9029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians American Academy of Family Physicians, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- 3 Things Physicians Should Never Say to a PatientApril 26th, 2017
- Physicians Share Healthcare Reform ConcernsSeptember 25th, 2017
- Advocate Condell Medical CenterLibertyville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: