Deborah Wolff-Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontology Nursing Certification Commission (GNCC)GS-C
- Hospice and Palliative Care (HPCC)ACHPN
- Santa Rosa Memorial HospitalSanta Rosa, California
Education & Training
- Sonoma State UniversityMasters, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- Have you considered a house calls practiceDeborah I. Wolff-Baker> ;Geriatric Nursing. 2013 Jan 1
- The Expanding Role of Nurse Practitioners in Home Based Primary Care: Challenges and OpportunitiesWolff-Baker, D, Ordona, R, Gerontological Nursing Journal, 5/2019
OfficeSenior Care Clinic House Calls 4970 Walnut St
Sacramento, CA 95841Phone(707) 953-2634Fax(707) 795-3410
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: