Are you Dr. Breneman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Piedmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone+1 513-475-7630Fax+1 513-475-7636
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Debra Breneman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Iowa. She is affiliated with University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1982 - 1985
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2025
- IA State Medical License 1985 - 1999
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- A 4 Week Study of Elidel (Pimecrolimus) for the Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis Start of enrollment: 2007 May 07
- A Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Three W0027 Regimens in the Treatment of Moccasin Type Tinea Pedis (MTTP) Start of enrollment: 2007 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- An uncommon presentation of cutaneous dissemination of gout.Pushkar Aggarwal, Emily S Gorell, Kelsey S Flood, Kerith Spicknall, Debra Breneman> ;JAAD Case Reports. 2023 Jan 1
- Atypical vascular lesions extending outside the radiation field: a diagnostic challenge.Alyssa Breneman, Leah Hooey, Kerith E Spicknall, Debra L Breneman> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2021 Dec 15
- Merkel cell carcinoma can be indolent: A case with 7 locoregional recurrences over 15 years highlights the importance of patient-tailored managementAlyssa Breneman, Tomoko Akaike, Kelly G. Paulson, Debra L. Breneman, Paul Nghiem> ;JAAD Case Reports. 2021 Aug 20
- Join now to see all
- UC Team Treats a Rare Form of Skin CancerJanuary 8th, 2016