Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E 34th St
Indianapolis, IN 46205Phone(317) 924-4545
- Is this information wrong?
- I am Family Medicine specialist also boarded in obesity medicine. I practice Integrative Medicinemwith a focus in Cardiometabolic diseases and damaged metabolisms.
Education & Training
- Northwestern UniversityBA, Chemistry, 1974 - 1978
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1978
- Tufts UniversityNo Degree, 1977
- University of California at BerkleyNo Degree, 1972
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Recipient of Power to End Stroke Ambassador Award in New York New York Apollo Theatre, 2010
- American Heart Association National Spokesperson, 2010 AHA Ambassador Award
Publications & Presentations
- Diabetes UpdateRaphael Health Center, Indianapolis, IN - 1/1/2007
- Obesity; Causes, Consequences and SolutionsLight of The World Christian Church - 1/1/2006
- Hypertension, detoxification, diabetes, War on Weight Program1/1/2006
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: