Dr. Nelson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 E 55th St
New York, NY 10022Phone(212) 754-2800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2018
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010
- Town & Country Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2000
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEstablishing a general medical outpatient clinic for cancer survivors in a public city hospital setting.Elliott J. Goytia, David W. Lounsbury, Mary S. McCabe, Elisa S. Weiss, Meghan Newcomer, Deena J. Nelson, Debra Brennessel, Bruce D. Rapkin, Margaret Kemeny> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2009 Oct 18
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: