Dr. Garg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Holly Hill Ln
Suite # 270
Greenwich, CT 06830Phone+1 203-863-2990
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Garg is double board certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility as well as Ob/gyn. Dr. Garg completed her fellowship training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dr. Garg is experienced in all areas of infertility, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, recurrent pregnancy loss, and fertility preservation. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, 2018 - 2021
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014 - 2018
- LLRM Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLooking beyond the ovary for oncofertility care in women: uterine injury as a potential target for fertility-preserving treatmentsDeepika Garg, Erica Johnstone, L. Lomo, Douglas Fair, Mitchell P. Rosen, Robert N. Taylor, Bob Silver, Joseph M. Letourneau> ;Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2020 Apr 28
- 2 citationsOncofertility conundrum: discrepancy between anti-Mϋllerian hormone and mature oocyte yield in a peripubertal girl with Hodgkin lymphomaDeepika Garg, Erica Johnstone, Douglas Fair, Douglas T. Carrell, Sarah L. Berga, Joseph M. Letourneau> ;Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2019 Jul 15
- 20 citationsCorrelation between follicular fluid levels of sRAGE and vitamin D in women with PCOSDeepika Garg, Richard V. Grazi, Geralyn Lambert-Messerlian, Zaher Merhi> ;Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2017 Aug 19
- Join now to see all
- Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: