Dr. Nag Chowdhury is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 841-1234Fax(704) 384-4296
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deepshikha Nag Chowdhury is a gastroenterologist in Albuquerque, NM and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from NRS Medical College Calcutta and has been in practice 11 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Bengali, and Spanish. She specializes in biliary tract disease, gastrointestinal cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Education & Training
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical SciencesFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2013 - 2016
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- NRS Medical College CalcuttaClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Adenomatous Colon Polyps in Diabetes: Increased Prevalence in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Its Association With Parathyroid HormoneDeepshikha Nag Chowdhury, Youssef Botros, Vincent A. DeBari, Walid Baddoura, Chandra B Chandran> ;Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science. 2016 Dec 1
- 48 citationsBlack esophagus: new insights and multicenter international experience in 2014.Grigoriy E. Gurvits, Karen Cherian, Mohamed Nafe Shami, Ravikiran Korabathina, Emad Mokhtar Abu El-Nader, Krishna Rayapudi, Frederick J. Gandolfo, Mohammad Alshumrany,...> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2015 Feb 1
- 1 citationsClinical significance of bowel wall thickening on computed tomography in HIV-infected patients: association of anemia and hypoalbuminemia.Deepshikha Nag Chowdhury, Jason Dazley, Chintan Modi, Robert Spira, Joseph DePasquale, Vincent A. DeBari, Walid Baddoura> ;Acta Gastro-enterologica Belgica. 2014 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Hindi, Bengali, Spanish
- Presbyterian HospitalAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: