Are you Dr. Gowda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office177 Ft. Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deepthiman Gowda, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAfter the Discontinuation of Step 2 CS: A Collaborative Statement from the Directors of Clinical Skills Education (DOCS).Janice Thomas John, Deepthiman Gowda, Sheira Schlair, Joanne Hojsak, Felise Milan, Lisa Auerbach> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2022 Mar 14
- 5 citationsToward a Bias-Free and Inclusive Medical Curriculum: Development and Implementation of Student-Initiated Guidelines and Monitoring Mechanisms at One Institution.Laura J Benoit, Christopher I Travis, Aubrie Swan Sein, Samuel C. Quiah, Jonathan M. Amiel, Deepthiman Gowda> ;Academic Medicine. 2020 Dec 1
- 15 citationsImplementing an interprofessional narrative medicine program in academic clinics: Feasibility and program evaluation.Deepthiman Gowda, Tayla Curran, Apurva M. Khedagi, Michael Mangold, Faiz Jiwani, Urmi A. Desai, Rita Charon, Dorene F. Balmer> ;Perspectives on Medical Education. 2019 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- NYC Won't Require Consent Form for Oral Suction CircumcisionSeptember 9th, 2015
- How Doctors Use Stories to Help Them Cope with the Coronavirus CrisisJune 11th, 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York