Dr. Mirzania is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 2021 - 2025
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2021
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License Active through 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Differences in Presentation and Outcomes in Males and Females With Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion.Delaram Mirzania, Akshay S. Thomas, Sandra S. Stinnett, Sharon Fekrat> ;Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers. 2020 Oct 1
- Sex Differences in Presentation, Treatment Patterns, and Clinical Outcomes in Central Retinal Vein OcclusionDelaram Mirzania, Akshay S. Thomas, Adam L. Rothman, Duncan Berry, Sandra S. Stinnett, Sharon Fekrat> ;Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers. 2020 Jun 8
- Risk Factors for Corneal Striae in Eyes after Glaucoma Surgery.Faith A. Birnbaum, Delaram Mirzania, Swarup S. Swaminathan, Andrew R. Davis, Victor L. Perez, Leon W. Herndon> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2021 May 27
- Join now to see all
- Sex Differences in Presentation, Treatment Patterns, and Clinical Outcomes in Central Retinal Vein Occlusion.Mirzania, D., Thomas, A. S., Rothman, A. L., Berry, D., Stinnett, S., Fekrat, S, OSLI Retina, 5/1/2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: