Delilah Burrowes, MD
Assistant Professor in Radiology, Northwestern University Medical School
- 2300 Children's Plaza, No. 9
Children's Memorial Hospital
Chicago, IL 60614
Phone: (773) 880-6792
Fax: (773) 880-3517
Dr. Burrowes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Burrowes's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Beth Israel Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Radiology
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Burrowes's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Burrowes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Rolandic mitochondrial encephalomyelopathy and MT-ND3 mutations. Werner, K.E., Morel, C.F., Kirton, A., Benseler, S.M., Shoffner, J.M., Addis, J.L., Robinson, B.H., Burrowes, D.M., Blaser, S.I., Epstein, L.G., Feigenbaum, A.J.; Pediatr Neurol. 2009-07-01.
- Intracranial vascular abnormalities in patients with Alagille syndrome. Emerick, K. M.,Krantz, I. D.,Kamath, B. M.,Darling, C.,Burrowes, D. M.,Spinner, N. B.,Whitington, P. F.,Piccoli, D. A.; J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2005 Jul.
- Systemic lymphoma mimicking acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. Bassuk, A.G., Keating, G.F., Stumpf, D.A., Burrowes, D.M., Stack, C.; Pediatr Neurol. 2004 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Delilah Burrowes, Dr. Delilah Burrowes, MD, Dr. D Burrowes, Dr. Delilah M Burrowes
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Burrowes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, IL)
- Dongkyu Lee, MD
- William Berkman, MD
- Vandana Shah, MD
- Maty Bakon, MD
- Merrick Shor, MD
- Brandie Fagin, MD
- Shayle Patzik, MD
- John Connolly, MD
- Kenneth Kraudel, MD
- Stephen Bernsten, MD