Dr. Whitesell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Dept Of Psychiatry, Unit P6
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-4463Fax+1 207-662-6377
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2009
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Pain Management Considerations in Patients with Opioid Use Disorder Requiring Critical Care.Kathryn Smith, Michelle Wang, Ruslan Abdukalikov, Amy McAullife, Dena Whitesell, Janelle M. Richard, William Sauer, Aurora N Quaye> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2021 Nov 14
- 1 citationsSafety of ECT in patients receiving an oral anticoagulant.Nicolette R. Centanni, Wendy Y. Craig, Dena Whitesell, Wesley R. Zemrak, Stephanie D. Nichols> ;Mental Health Clinician. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsReinitiation of Electroconvulsive Therapy 4 Weeks After the Diagnosis of ECT-Induced Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy.Kaitlin Clifford, Waseem Chaudhry, Sarah Muscat, Christopher W. Connors, Dena Whitesell> ;Psychosomatics. 2019 Jan 1
- Drug Use Can Dramatically Increase Risk of Stroke, Research FindsMay 4th, 2021
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: