Denise Chough, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- 200 Lothrop St
Room 3950 Chp Cmt
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 647-3550
Dr. Chough's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Chough's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy HospitalResidency, Radiology
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Chough's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Chough's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Comparison of Two-dimensional Synthesized Mammograms versus Original Digital Mammograms Alone and in Combination with Tomosynthesis Images. Zuley, M. L.,Guo, B.,Catullo, V. J.,Chough, D. M.,Kelly, A. E.,Lu, A. H.,Rathfon, G. Y.,Lee Spangler, M.,Sumkin, J. H.,Wallace, L. P.,Bandos, A. I.; Radiology. 2014 Jan 31.
- Dose Reduction in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) Screening using Synthetically Reconstructed Projection Images An Observer Performance Study. Gur, D., Zuley, M.L., Anello, M.I., Rathfon, G.Y., Chough, D.M., Ganott, M.A., Hakim, C.M., Wallace, L., Lu, A., Bandos, A.I.; Acad Radiol. 2012 Feb.
- Localized detection and classification of abnormalities on FFDM and tomosynthesis examinations rated under an FROC paradigm. Gur, D., Bandos, A.I., Rockette, H.E., Zuley, M.L., Sumkin, J.H., Chough, D.M., Hakim, C.M.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Denise Chough, Dr. Denise Chough, MD, Dr. D Chough, Dr. Denise Marie Chough
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chough's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, PA)
- John Wilson, MD
- Jian Q Yu, MD
- Edward Pavsek, MD
- Sharon Fine, MD
- Philip Yussen, MD
- Marc Lapayowker, MD
- Gary Rosenthal, MD
- Jane Hughes, MD
- Lucas Dejohn, DO
- Samuel Schwarz, MD