Are you Dr. Beck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 Starlite Dr
Henderson, KY 42420Phone+1 812-424-9291Fax+1 812-421-2722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Beck Jr., MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Henderson, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Illinois, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Deaconess Midtown Hospital, and Deaconess Gateway Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAn anatomical study of tibial metaphyseal/diaphyseal mismatch during revision total knee arthroplasty.Roy Abraham, Arthur L. Malkani, Jason S. Lewis, Dennis Beck> ;The Journal of Arthroplasty. 2007 Feb 1
- Reuse of selected external fixator components.David Seligson, Dennis Beck> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2006 Jul 1
- 11 citationsExternal fixator parts should not be reused.Dennis J Beck, David Seligson> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all