Dr. Block is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4600 College BLVD
Leawood, KS 66211Phone(913) 215-5009Fax(816) 447-2960
- Is this information wrong?
- I am residency trained Emergency Medicine now retired from that practice. I work for Kansas City Medicine Partners which just combined with Elite Patient Care out of Austin, TX. It is a large group that does nursing home care, I do the wound care for the group on some of their facilities.
Education & Training
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2016 - 2021
- KS State License 2007 - 2021
- MO State License 1991 - 2022
- CA State License 1986 - 1995
- IA State License 1979 - 1996
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: