Are you Dr. Grogan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12502 Usf Pine Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Phone+1 813-975-7130Fax+1 813-975-7129
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Grogan, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New Mexico, and Texas. He is affiliated with Shriners Hospitals for Children-Tampa and Tampa General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 1991
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPediatric orthopedic physical examination of the infant: A 5-minute assessment***Abraham Ganel, Israel Dudkiewicz, Dennis P. Grogan> ;Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 2003 Jan 1
- 18 citationsThe Role of Proximal Femoral Valgus Osteotomy in Legg-Calvé-Perthes DiseaseEllen M. Raney, Dennis P. Grogan, Mary E Hurley, John A. Ogden> ;Orthopedics. 2002 May 1
- 35 citationsRadiographic abnormalities and clinical symptoms associated with patella alta in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy.Tamara A. Topoleski, Christopher A. Kurtz, Dennis P. Grogan> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2000 Sep 1
- Join now to see all