Dr. Imperio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1921 Waldemere St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 917-8722Fax(941) 917-8727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- Good Samaritan Hospital of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsChronic pancreatitis. Long-term pain relief with or without surgery, cancer risk, and mortality.Paul J. Thuluvath, Dennis Imperio, Satheesh Nair, John L. Cameron> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: