Dr. Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Williams' full profile
Office1120 South Utica
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone+1 918-852-0870
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis 'Avery' Williams is an Anesthesiologist in Tulsa, OK and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He specializes in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthesia. He is comfortable with both TEE, and ECMO patients, and is also experienced in Transcatheter Valvuloplasties. He is an Honorably discharged Veteran of the United States Marine Corps. He received his medical degree from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, completed residency at Oklahoma State University, and has been in practice 14 years.
Education & Training
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2023 - 2024
- OK State License 2003 - 2023
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Hillcrest Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
- Northeastern Health SystemTahlequah, Oklahoma
- Ascension St. John Jane PhillipsBartlesville, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: