Dr. Eisnor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Greensboro Rd
Eatonton, GA 31024Phone(706) 485-2711Fax(706) 485-6770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- AK State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCase Report of an Anthrax Presentation Relevant to Special Operations Medicine.Stephen Winkler, Robert W. Enzenauer, James W Karesh, Nshimyimana Pasteur, Derek L Eisnor, Rex B Painter, Christopher J Calvano> ;Journal of special operations medicine : a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2016 Jan 1
- Tactical lighting in special operations medicine: survey of current preferences.Christopher J Calvano, Robert W. Enzenauer, Derek L Eisnor, Anthony J. LaPorta> ;Journal of special operations medicine : a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2013 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: