Dr. Lamb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 N Scottsdale Rd. Ste 226
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Phone(480) 941-5005Fax(480) 946-0268
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsAngiogenesis and CD34 expression as a predictor of recurrence in oral squamous cell carcinomaDeepak Kademani, Jason T. Lewis, Derek H. Lamb, David J. Rallis, Jeffrey R. Harrington> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009 Sep 1
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- St. Joseph Mercy OaklandPontiac, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: