Dr. Robinett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Robinett's full profile
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone+1 205-975-9358Fax+1 205-975-7837
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Alabama Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- Perceptions of Simulator- and Live Tissue-Based Combat Casualty Care Training of Senior Special Operations Medics.Bukoski A, Uhlich R, Bowling F, Shapiro M, Kerby JD, Llerena L, Armstrong JH, Strayhorn C, Barnes SL, University of Missouri Combat Casualty Training ...> ;Military medicine.
- Tele-Simulated Instruction and Learner Perceptions of Fiberoptic Intubation and Nasopharyngoscopy: A Pilot Study.Andrew D Bloom, Rachel E Aliotta, Alexander Mihas, Dawn Taylor Peterson, Derek A Robinett, Marjorie Lee White> ;The Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2022 Dec 21
- External validation of Pittsburgh Cardiac Arrest Category illness severity score.Nassal MMJ, Nichols D, Demasi S, Rittenberger JC, Panchal AR, Kurz MC, UAB Post-Cardiac Arrest Service> ;Resuscitation. 2021-12-27
- Join now to see all
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: