Dr. Gujrathi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9250 N 3RD STREET SUITE 2025
Phoenix, AZ 85020Phone+1 602-944-3311Fax+1 602-944-1968
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Queen's University at KingstonClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- RI State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A retrospective comparison of treatment outcome in the posterior and anterior tongue.Nason, R. W., Anderson, B. J., Gujrathi, D. S., Abdoh, A. A., Cooke, R. C.> ;Am J Surg. 1996 Dec
- Treatment outcome of squamous cell carcinoma of the oral tongue.Gujrathi, D., Kerr, P., Anderson, B., Nason, R.> ;J Otolaryngol. 1996 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: