Dr. Shahverdian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine/Maricopa Medical Center (Phoenix)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 60-year-old man with rash.Devin E. Shahverdian, Constantinos P. Anastassiades, Joseph C. Charles> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2009 Sep 1
- 2 citationsSuccessful removal of cecal stones by using a colonoscope in an individual with repeated lithophagia.Devin E. Shahverdian, Anu Mariyappa, David Wisinger, Jyotsna Ravi, Shiv Verma, Abdul Nadir> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2009 May 1
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: