Dr. Ai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1364 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 404-712-8598
- Is this information wrong?
- Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- Texas A&M College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical Center (Temple)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2015 - 2019
- Nanjing Med UnivClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBmp Signaling Regulates Hand1 in a Dose-Dependent Manner during Heart Development.Mingjie Zheng, Shannon Erhardt, Di Ai, Jun Wang> ;International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2021 Sep 11
- 12 citationsTRPS1: a highly sensitive and specific marker for breast carcinoma, especially for triple-negative breast cancer.Di Ai, Jun Yao, Fei Yang, Lei Huo, Hui Chen, Wei Lu, Luisa M. Solis Soto, Mei Jiang, Maria Gabriela Raso, Shufang Wang, Diana Bell, Jinsong Liu, Huamin Wang, Dongfeng ...> ;Modern Pathology. 2021 Apr 1
- 9 citationsIdentification of Risk Factors Associated With Postoperative Acute Kidney Injury After Esophagectomy for Esophageal Cancer.Prameela Konda, Di Ai, Carlos E. Guerra, Andrea Rodriguez-Restrepo, Reza J. Mehran, David C. Rice, Wayne L. Hofstetter, Jagtar Singh Heir, Peter Kwater, Vijaya Gottumu...> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Emory University HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: