Dr. Drogalis-Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1420 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2014 - 2017
- UMMS-BaystateResidency, Pediatrics, 2010 - 2013
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2022 - 2024
- OH State License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Ongoing Dizziness Following Acute COVID-19 Infection: A Single Center Pediatric Case Series.Drogalis-Kim D, Kramer C, Duran S> ;Pediatrics. 2022-06-01
- Early nutritional influences of cardiovascular health.Drogalis-Kim D, Cheifetz I, Robbins N> ;Expert review of cardiovascular therapy. 2021-12-27
- 22 citationsUnderstanding the Correlation Between DSA, Complement Activation, and Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Heart Transplant Recipients.Qiuheng Zhang, Michelle J. Hickey, Diana Drogalis-Kim, Ying Zheng, David W. Gjertson, Martin Cadeiras, T. Khuu, A. Baas, Eugene C. DePasquale, Nancy Halnon, Gregory Pe...> ;Transplantation. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: