Dr. Fridlyand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Fridlyand's full profile
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Mismatched Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Rescues Marrow Failure From Acute Leukemia Therapy in a Patient With Previously Undiagnosed Ligase I...Diana M Fridlyand, Shanmuganathan Chandrakasan, Ahmed Aljudi, Waitman K Aumann, Eleanor Westfall, Bailey Kirwan, Elyse W Bryson, Frank G Keller, Staci D Arnold, Andrew...> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology/oncology. 2023 Jan 1
- Corrigendum to "MERTK in cancer therapy: Targeting the receptor tyrosine kinase in tumor cells and the immune system" [Pharmacology & Therapeutics 213 (2020) 107577].Justus M. Huelse, Diana M Fridlyand, Shelton Earp, Deborah DeRyckere, Douglas K. Graham> ;Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021 Mar 10
- 21 citationsMERTK in cancer therapy: Targeting the receptor tyrosine kinase in tumor cells and the immune system.Justus M. Huelse, Diana M Fridlyand, Shelton Earp, Deborah DeRyckere, Douglas K. Graham> ;Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2020 May 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: