Are you Dr. Sodiq?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office59 Executive Park South NE
Atlanta, GA 30329Phone+1 404-778-2144Fax+1 404-778-7466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Diana (Kharbat) Sodiq, DO is a physiatrist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and Southern Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2006 - 2009
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Comparison of Gabapentin and Pregabalin for Radicular Pain Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01
- Emory University HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
- Emory-Adventist HospitalSmyrna, Georgia
- Emory University Hospital MidtownAtlanta, Georgia
- Southern Regional Medical CenterRiverdale, Georgia