Dr. Ansari Winn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Denver, CO 80204Phone+1 720-318-7884
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn is an Anesthesiologist who received her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, and her Master’s Degree in Health
Behavior and Health Education from University of Michigan School of Public Health.
She completed her residency in Anesthesiology at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, and fellowships in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia and Pain Management at University of Chicago Hospitals.
An accomplished Physician Development Coach with a passion for physician wellness, Dr. Ansari-Winn is certified in Co-Active Coaching and in Physician Development Coaching.
She is founder of the Physician Vitality Institute and creator and host of The Doctor's Life podcast.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1997
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University/Ann & Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2026
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- First Do No Harm. So Why Are We Harming Ourselves?March 2018
- Doctor, Heal Thyself: A Guide for Physicians to Prevent Burnout and Promote WellbeingFebruary 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: