Dr. Pichardo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1430 S Pine St
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone+1 321-674-5050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y MaestraClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2008
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRevisiting induction chemotherapy for head and neck cancer. References and reviews.Athanassios Argiris, Prathima Jayaram, Diely Pichardo> ;Oncology. 2005 Jun 1
- 15 citationsRevisiting induction chemotherapy for head and neck cancer.Athanassios Argiris, Prathima Jayaram, Diely Pichardo> ;Oncology. 2005 May 1
- 3 citationsRecent developments and future directions in the treatment of multiple myeloma.Diely Pichardo, Seema Singhal, Jayesh Mehta, Steven T. Rosen> ;Cancer Biotherapy & Radiopharmaceuticals. 2003 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: