Are you Dr. Guan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8038 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-0500Fax(210) 614-4848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Difu Guan, MD is a geriatrician in San Antonio, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with PAM Specialty Hospital of San Antonio Center and Kindred Hospital-San Antonio.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAn amino-terminal fragment of LCRF, LCRF-(1-35), has the same activity as the natural peptideAlan W. Spannagel, J.R. Reeve, Rodger A. Liddle, Difu Guan, Gary M. Green> ;American Journal of Physiology-gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 1997 Sep 1
- 19 citationsAccelerated gastric emptying of glucose in Zucker type 2 diabetic rats: role in postprandial hyperglycaemiaGary M. Green, Difu Guan, Joyce G. Schwartz, William T. Phillips> ;Diabetologia. 1997 Jan 1
- 15 citationsSignificance of peptic digestion in rat pancreatic secretory response to dietary proteinDifu Guan, Gary M. Green> ;American Journal of Physiology-gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 1996 Jul 1
- Join now to see all