Dilip Ramchandani, MD
Professor, Psychiatry, Drexel College of Medicine/Hahnemann School of Medicine
- 4641 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Phone: (215) 831-5369
Dr. Ramchandani's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Ramchandani's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Psychiatry
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Ramchandani's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1979 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Ramchandani's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Subspecialty exposure in a psychiatry clerkship does not improve student performance in the subject examination. Retamero, C.,Ramchandani, D.; Acad Psychiatry. 2013 May 1.
- Ethical issues for the consultant in the general hospital. Ramchandani, D.; Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2000 Jun.
- Competency evaluations on the consultation-liaison service. Some overt and covert aspects. Umapathy, C., Ramchandani, D., Lamdan, R. M., Kishel, L. A., Schindler, B. A.; Psychosomatics. 1999 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 37 More...
- Dr. Dilip Ramchandani, Dr. Dilip Ramchandani, MD, Dr. D Ramchandani
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ramchandani's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Renwick Runk, MD
- Arthur Middleton, MD
- Howard Wood, MD
- Brian Wong, MD
- Amanda (Meltzer) Rush, MD
- George Bell, MD
- Randon Welton, MD
- I Coutsoumaris-Haughto, MD
- Baird Ritter, MD
- Marian Callaghan, MD